1. The person who tagged you is ?
LiMin(:
LiMin(:
2. Your relationship with him/her ?
Friend ~ since P1(:
3. Your 5 impression of him/her ?
Crazy ~ Happy ~ Funny ~ Lame ~ Gooood ~
4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you ?
The face she give whn i LAUGH!!!
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you ?
i donno ehs ?
6. If he/she become your lover, you will ?
uhs ? i'll kick Joshua aside =x
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
nth?
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ?
She wont^^
9. If he/she dies, you will ?
Stop laughing :(
10. What is it you want to tell he/she now ?
I miss you la!
11. Your overall impression of he/she ?
Cool.
12. How do you think people around you will feel ?
Feel for what ?
13.The characters you love of yourself are?
I can Laugh ? HAHAHS !
14.ON the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?
I love me. S2
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Millionaire. [ Money Money Money ]
16.For people that care and likes you, say something to them.
I love u, You love me, We are Happy Family ~
17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
Amelia - Siewhui - TQ - Elaine - HangU - Jan - LiFah - LY - MeiHua - JiaYi
18.Who is no.6?
Jan. Tickly ~~
19.Is no.9 a male or a female?
MeiHua - Female.
20.If no7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
LiFah and JiaYi - If they don't mind being Lesbian?
21.What is no.2 studying all about?
Siewhui - Sec 4 next year. She don't study. All she do is PLAY PLAY PLAY ~
22.When was the last time you chatted with no.3?
TQ - Long ago.
23.What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
LY - I know he like taking pic. Music, i don't know - -"
24.Does no.1 have any siblings?
Amelia - Yeayeas ~ 1 elder sister(:
25.Will you woo no.3?
TQ - For what ?
26.How about 7?
LiFah - I wont want Keve to whack me uhs(:
27.Is no.4 single?
Elaine - I think so. But I want a DADDY soon la!
28.What is the surname of no.5?
HangU - Lie.
29.What is the hobby of no.10?
JiaYi - Craps ?
30.Does no.5& 9 get along?
HangU and MeiHua - urmm . ehhs .. don't ask me(:
31.Where is no.2 studying at?
Siewhui - Deyi.
32.Talk about something for no.1?
Amelia - Rubbish? Lame? Crappish? Funny? But so what?! She makes me LAUGH and she'll LAUGH with meee ~ && woohoos ~
33.Have you tried developing feelings with no.8 ?
LY - OF CAUSE NOT!! hahas. But I think I'll see him soon ?
34.Where does no.9 live in?
MeiHua - Batok ?
35.What colour does no.4 likes?
Elaine - All colours?
36.Are no.1 and 5 bestfriends?
Amelia and HangU - How to? They don't know each other. l0ls.
37.Does no.1 have any pets?
Amelia - YES! Her LALA in Pet Society. Together with Siewhui, they're crazy bout their LALA and MAOMAO ~.~
38. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
LY - Is he ?
39.What is no.10 doing now?
JiaYi - uhs? should I call her to ask ??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home