Sunday, December 28, 2008

I CAN SPEAK CANTONESE^^
Hou ye(:

26DEC;
Overnight at Siewhui's hse cause the next day will be watching movie in early morning^^
&& so, I dint played any MSN games for the day ! CRIES! But I watched HORROR MOVIE with Siewhui KianAnn ChengZe till 2am. lame show la! Luckily we're not scolded for playing at the boys room, and were allowed to do something if we dont want to slp. Hung up phone at 4am, cause I've got to wake up at 8.30am. IF NOT I'LL CFM CHAT TILL DAYLIGHT LA! :'(
Stupid ChengZe deleted all the pic we took in the room. urghs!

27DEC;
9.55am: Went AMK HUB to watch movie. Chronicle of Narnia.
Its a super oldies lah! That show SUCKS a BIG TIME! I dint know what show we're watching in the first place, so I say okay lor. I regretted for saying okay to that show, but we only watched for 30mins, or rather we sleep and talk in the cinema? after that, the five of us wanted to leave, but we went into another room, showing TWILLIGHT! omgs la! Amelia and Siewhui complained that I was too noisy, cause I'm talking to Edward! Maybe I'm too relax for having the couples seat for myself. But I also want to COMPLAIN!! They were making a lot of noise too, interrupt me from my show. hahas! I seriously dont think Edward is so handsome ehs. only he got BIG EYES 0.0 bugger eyes than Joshua.
[Joshua and Gabriel thinks that TWILLIGHT is boring.Siewhui thinks that its cool.]
[I thinks that its FUNNY!!! Cause I 'talked' to Edward, and I did not missed the exciting parts.]
Watched those ass in YES MAN.
Than we walked around HUB, and went for BEDTIME STORIES!
BEDTIME STORIES IS SO COOOOOL!!!
THE BIG EYES guinea pig ! i think his name is BUTSY!
Me wants a guinea pig la! && He's name will be JOSY(:
Amelia and Siewhui complained about my 'AH! SO CUTE !' blablablah! went arcade to see Amelia's minglong. =x Than Joshua came to find us(: Amelia and Siewhui keep disturbing him, 'blaming' him for this and that - -" we waited for him for very long, cause Jurong and AMK is FAR! actually, okays la, at least for me, not far^^ hang around HUB till 8++ than went westmall with Joshua. Wanted to watch YES MAN, but we missed the time. So forget it^^ Keve and LiFah were there too, but dint meet. We met the 'GG' - Gabriel and his girfriend, Grace, at my hse nearby for drinks. Homed and Slept. w/o talking on phone or playing any MSN games for the day:( Pic will be uploaded tmr^^

29DEC;
Out with MAMA, cause I'm a good girl^^
tmr gonna be a GREAT DAY for me(: Good Luck to everyone who are going for interviews tmr^^ actually is good luck to ZhouFuSen and Keve the WOW^^ hahas.



I love ZhouFuSen! The Asshole who pinched me!
OH-HO! My finger still hurts :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home