Thursday, December 11, 2008

I manage to watch 10mins of my show ~~~ woohoos ~



While JoLa's at Vivo, bumped into Amelia and Sebastian - -" machiam so fated lur. Since fate brought us tgt, than we went for movie tgt. Watched Bolt than have dinner at KFC. home sweet home.



THAN I RUN HOME TO WATCH MY 10PM SHOW !!! Ah-Ha ! Oh-Ho ! Yi-Hee !
10mins means a lot can. But I missed the part whr they found out the murderer
:( AHHHS ! nvm, tmr I'll stay home, not going anywhr. NONONO ! just wait for my show ~ ~ lalalas ~





AmO !! LiMIN !! DoREMON ~ ~ Its a cake(:
*blinkblink*


&& ya, I never nap just now, cause I watched MrMan show on Okto!! hahas !


OH ! before I forget, Joshua's Kiddy Photos. hahas ! cute lur, but so different from now. - -" is this him ?? super dont look like la! so what? (:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home