Last day of 2008, Jinzhu went back :( But she's coming back 11 days ltr^^
HOHO! I miss herrrrrrr ~
7 of us MISS Jinzhu(:
We all had so much fun together. Since sec 1 till now. But only got close with Amo during sec 3, cause she jumped up to our class^^
Primary 1 to 3 - I transfer from Woodland to Jurong. My first friend there, LiMin(: We always hide under the desk to eat. We'll purposely throw a pencil on the floor and went down to search for it for very long. Enough time for us to eat our snacks. Ghost stories blablablahs ~
Primary 4 - WaiEE and I were separated for so many times, but alas, we're sitting together again^^ Melinda was 1 of my closest friend. ^^
Primary 5 - Amo were friend. Along with Andy and CheeHong. Funny people. hahas! After a few month, LiJun was with JingTing, Pamela was with Joleen and WanTing. && Amo were friend no more. Disturb Jeremy was Joleen and my fav. time. =x I rmb i always call him at late night before I sleep to ask what he's doing. crappish!! I miss MrHo.KC, form teacher who always show us anime. *blinkblink*
Primary 6 - LiMin and I were in same class again. I sit with Ben, the guy who listen to me. Nicholas was with LiMin infront of us. Those 3 were so naughty!! Always bully Agnes, but I'm always the one who got complains ! >=[ Peggy, Mutaffy were in my class too^^ We all always hang around at HUT!!
Completed Primary school. Moved on to Secondary school(:
Sec 1 - Still with LiMin. But with WaiSan, ShiTing, Christine too. [ShiTing was in the same class as me and LiMin during P1. But we dint notice her at all. - -"]
Sec 2 - I'm always hanging out with JinZhu and Lifah after school. Oh ya, Elaine too ~ Always on phone with ShiXiang. Nathan gave me sweets always. WeiJie so lame. && MY CLASS!! 2D !! OH MAN~~ Is super coooooool la! HuiYee, LiMin, ShiTing and I were the only chinese girls in our class. woohoos ~ Always talking, eating, laughing in all lesson, in any class. There's always us if there's noises. hahahas! our presentation in Com Lab 1 about Korea. 4 flowers and 2 leaves^^ Oh ya! HuiYee and My GreenTea-IceLemonTea cupcakes!! DAMN NICE DE LA! =x WE LOVE TERRENCE ONG'S LESSON LAH!!! hiakhiakhiak~
Sec 3 - Amo jumped up to our class^^ RIKIMOODO are F&N students. Always late for F&N lesson, always cheat during F&N class test. Pauline add salt, I add Sugar. SheaLie and Amo will be like zzz when they see us fight over sugar and salt. HAHA! Keve will always be waiting for our food, and he'll say 'wahs! so nice ley' than he'll eat food from others and say the same thing again. Leslie and Keve sleep everywhr they go.
Sec4 - Keve went down to NA. But we're still having fun w/o him la(: Know what? Its becuase of him, than I know Joshua. hahas! Always crapping with Gian - Usop and Alif, as they sit beside me. && yes, syahirah is quiet, so I dont always talk to her. They purposely put me behind with her, so I wont be making any noise la! && ya la! Away from all my friends ! urghs! My cliques sit together, only me, away from all people who will talk to me! no wonder I fail almost everything lor! AHHH! Mdm Ho Soo Mei(: HanYu is the Old One^^ P.A.Pig's Curry is super nice! All because of Pamela's Sugar and Pauline's salt. && we still fighting over Sugar and Salt everytime we cook.
I was on phone yst night, but we dint talk. cause we're all silence.
Holding on to the phone for 1hr but we chat for 20mins at most.
He's doing his stuffs, me lying on the floor counting stars.
Thats the coolest way to talk on phone^^
ByeBye 2008):
Hellos 2009(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home