Mr Men's Movie!! ^^
Watched Yes Man with Joshua ytd. I dint laugh, he dint laugh, cause we're not suppose to laugh. HAHAHA! Its the fifth time he's watching it. - -" He's crazy about that show la. Due to Zooey Deschanel, I think. But she's damn CHIO la! ^^ Lucky that I dint sleep in the cinema, cause I did almost everything ytd afternoon, except for NAPping!! && I'm very tired lur. :( Oh ya, I bought the drink, the one with marble inside. Finally I found it!! The last time I drank it was so long ago. wow ! Never go into that shop everytime i walked pass it, but went in because Joshua wanted to. && My eyes went blingbling whn I saw the bottles!!
Love Joshua for that^^ I accidently knocked his nose :'( :'( :'(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home