Hello 2009!!
hahahahas! its 2009. 2008 is behind. But I'll keep the memories with me !! heeeheees ?
Been waiting for Joshua's msg since I woke up till I napped and I woke up again. Whole afternoon was spent like 'urm, meet up with YUXI?' , 'or with Amelia??' and 'or maybe just rot at home ???' But lucky that Joshua msg me before Amelia and YongQiang confirm that we're going out. So, I met him^^ Met Gabriel and Grace to JurongPoint. IDK why we went there sia. We're waiting for Keve and Lifah. . . than we went JurongPoint. - -" Gabriel and Grace went town to meet their friends. Jola went to meet Keve and Lifah at BoonLay for countdown^^ The countdown was lame? We went up to some block and watched the fireworks and chill at Lifah's block downstair. Walked home from there. HAHAHAS! Joshua have to walk back alone. Poor thing:(
hahahahas! its 2009. 2008 is behind. But I'll keep the memories with me !! heeeheees ?
Been waiting for Joshua's msg since I woke up till I napped and I woke up again. Whole afternoon was spent like 'urm, meet up with YUXI?' , 'or with Amelia??' and 'or maybe just rot at home ???' But lucky that Joshua msg me before Amelia and YongQiang confirm that we're going out. So, I met him^^ Met Gabriel and Grace to JurongPoint. IDK why we went there sia. We're waiting for Keve and Lifah. . . than we went JurongPoint. - -" Gabriel and Grace went town to meet their friends. Jola went to meet Keve and Lifah at BoonLay for countdown^^ The countdown was lame? We went up to some block and watched the fireworks and chill at Lifah's block downstair. Walked home from there. HAHAHAS! Joshua have to walk back alone. Poor thing:(
Happy New Year^^
I'll pull your ear(:
Waiting for WaiEE to come online, for Tic-A-Tac Poker!!
Its beeeeeeeeen so long since I last played it, with her :(
Comon WaiEE, walk faster! I thought ur alr online waiting for me whn u text me yea.
Happy 1st Monthsary^^
Me love Josh(:
How come ? Friends says that we're so weird. I bet all our friends wont know that we're together, unless we tell them or they see us together. Cause we dont talk on phone, sms, or w.ever. We're different in many ways. I donno anything about him, and I doubt he knows anything about me either.
HAHA HAHA! But so what? All that matters is JOSHUA IS MINE(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home