Sunday, January 18, 2009



I am talking on phone now. I love talking on phone.
I nvr talk on phone for 2 days. I need to talk.

I watched the dance show just now. I like to watch the little boy dance.
I want a boyfriend who can dance. I need him to entertain me.
I haven buy any New Year clothes. I dislike this year New Year.
I want AngBao. I dont want them to ask bout result.
I started every line with 'I'. I want to watch Horror Movie.
I always loved Pinch someone now. I feel so proud cause I can post like this.
I am going to end this post soon. I will end this post with another 2 more lines.
I just ended this post like. . . I shall end this post now(:


I'm getting to love Viwawa again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home