Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just got home not long ago^^
Went out to 'bai nian' at NaiNai's and AhMa's hse. Left for KBox at AMK with cuz, after I won money from DICE and IN-BETWEEN. Oh mannn~ I'm too lucky la! heh heh heh~
I told Amelia that I want go KBox, and after a few minutes or hours [?] Alicia asked whether I wanna join them ltr for KBox. WooHoos ~ But whn we're playing BlackJack, Alicia called again to cfm whether me and sis going or not. We're so into the fun, that we dont wanna go. Cuzs keep telling us to reject, continue playing, and give stupid excuses like 'BaGua Poisoning', 'MahJong-half-way' and blablablah~ In The End, we still left for KBox^^ wooo~ Me Love Singing(:
AND! KNOW WHAT?! 7 of us went KBox, 6 of them are attached. ONLY ME still single :(
So unfair. I also want to be attach!! uhhhs. Maybe not, now I still prefer single^^
Sunday please come faster!!~ I want go Escape!!~ hiakhiakhiak~
Moooo~ Faster come back. I got alot things tell u. 1 2 3 4. NoNo, 3 only. When you're back, there may be more.
I WANT MY BBK LALALAH!
AND, SheSha SheSha~
[doing my SheSha's sign]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home