WOW WOW WOW.
02.01.09 - 9.10am: When others are studying, take CW3 at JE to M'sia with mama sis cousin. Met AhHong [mama's friend] in there. She's same age as Lynn but I donno what to call her. Aunty? JieJie? Had Breakfast at those roadside stall. AhHong brought us to the BukitIndah's shopping mall, Jusco ? /EON ? Its a mall with donno what name(: Its damn BIG de lah! But nth much to shop.
THE MALL IS SEMI DARKNESS!! I think there's power failure or what, there's no light in every shop, except Jusco [smth like Giant]. We shopped in darkness, but still my sis and cuz bought some clothes. I wanted this heeeeeeels, but it was the last piece, so bobian, never buy. :( :( :( Maybe I should just buy it. && we continue to shop until 1. Cause we've been shopping in darkness for 2-3 hours.
We went to another BIG mall. There's Light !! omgs. we're saved ~ lighting at last. hahahahas! Shopped again, went back to AhHong's hse again. Oh ya! Her hse got this super cute goldfish lah! Sis and Cousin and I fall in love with the fish. Sis went to buy 2 of that fish at AhHong's bro-in-law's shop. Went to Jusco again, with AhHong's bf. && there's lighting alr. I ATE PRETZEL!! Oh-Ho ! I love pretzel!! Off to some roadside stall for Dinner. Than homed~ Its so fast lah! Going M'sia thru' Tuas. Woodland Custom is slow like donno what lur.
Fun Day with them. && A day w/o phone is cooool. Cause I dint send any msg yst(: Oh No! I send like donno how many at night! Just to talk to Joshua. and to reply WeiJie after he called me. Ya, when I delete inbox msg, I found out WHO used my SMS, the one who BOOM my sms! Its Amo, Moooooo, Jordan, WaiSan. I'm sms-ing with them when my sms is gonna booooom. But the idiot who made it booom is DuaXiGuey. - -" && the one who I sms with, after I found out my sms boom alr, is WeiJie and Joshua!
WALAO WALAO WALAO! WaiEE they all go cycle yst. :( I dint go :(
WALAO WALAO WALAO! SheaLie and Shawn went to someone's chalet,
02.01.09 - 9.10am: When others are studying, take CW3 at JE to M'sia with mama sis cousin. Met AhHong [mama's friend] in there. She's same age as Lynn but I donno what to call her. Aunty? JieJie? Had Breakfast at those roadside stall. AhHong brought us to the BukitIndah's shopping mall, Jusco ? /EON ? Its a mall with donno what name(: Its damn BIG de lah! But nth much to shop.
THE MALL IS SEMI DARKNESS!! I think there's power failure or what, there's no light in every shop, except Jusco [smth like Giant]. We shopped in darkness, but still my sis and cuz bought some clothes. I wanted this heeeeeeels, but it was the last piece, so bobian, never buy. :( :( :( Maybe I should just buy it. && we continue to shop until 1. Cause we've been shopping in darkness for 2-3 hours.
We went to another BIG mall. There's Light !! omgs. we're saved ~ lighting at last. hahahahas! Shopped again, went back to AhHong's hse again. Oh ya! Her hse got this super cute goldfish lah! Sis and Cousin and I fall in love with the fish. Sis went to buy 2 of that fish at AhHong's bro-in-law's shop. Went to Jusco again, with AhHong's bf. && there's lighting alr. I ATE PRETZEL!! Oh-Ho ! I love pretzel!! Off to some roadside stall for Dinner. Than homed~ Its so fast lah! Going M'sia thru' Tuas. Woodland Custom is slow like donno what lur.
Fun Day with them. && A day w/o phone is cooool. Cause I dint send any msg yst(: Oh No! I send like donno how many at night! Just to talk to Joshua. and to reply WeiJie after he called me. Ya, when I delete inbox msg, I found out WHO used my SMS, the one who BOOM my sms! Its Amo, Moooooo, Jordan, WaiSan. I'm sms-ing with them when my sms is gonna booooom. But the idiot who made it booom is DuaXiGuey. - -" && the one who I sms with, after I found out my sms boom alr, is WeiJie and Joshua!
WALAO WALAO WALAO! WaiEE they all go cycle yst. :( I dint go :(
WALAO WALAO WALAO! SheaLie and Shawn went to someone's chalet,
I NEVER GO !
I alr said I want to go, but I dint know its on the 2nd!! :( :( :( Only whn I got home than I know!!
WALAO WALAO WALAO!
I alr said I want to go, but I dint know its on the 2nd!! :( :( :( Only whn I got home than I know!!
WALAO WALAO WALAO!
Amelia is super angry with me for not going Vivo with her on NewYearEve :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home