Come to think of it, I'm really dumb to find out that I've been cheated for so many times months back. Like after so long than I know I was cheated. Uh-Ho!!! Am I so naive? Uh. I think I am. Cause my brain doesn't work like how others do. My ears get the information and sent it to Master Brain. Master Brain will send the 'Okays' msg to everywhere. So this causes me to believe anything anyone say. Sad to say my brain don't think. Can everyone don't cheat my feeling anymore? Its making me feel stupid everytime I find out that what I had always believe turn out to be a lie. Pure Lie. Fuck! This is so crappish. Be smart. Not stupid.
Anw, I purposely wait till 3.21am to post. Cause it's coool. IDK why. Just love the time.
Anw, I purposely wait till 3.21am to post. Cause it's coool. IDK why. Just love the time.
I'm gonna set a beautiful trap, and make you fall into it. Hope it'll work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home