Eat Eating Eaten.
Leaving Tivo on, Lappo on, Phoney lying on table. And off to Buy Mac. Bouught McSpicy. Heh Heh. So Nice!
If I never drop my Kitty-Charmy-Kuromi x2 [Keys] I wont know that my Kuromi Keychain was going colourless. Some scratches on the ear and face. Her eyes are hald gone. CRIES** ='[ My Kuromi!! I WANT A KUROMI PLUSHIES PLEASE! Been eyeing on 1 for so long. Gonna get 1 when I get my pay, hopefully. After da-bao-ing Mac, walked home. But guess what I saw before I cross the road. BIRD! Dead BIRD! Holy! I was thinking of a song and AHHHHHHHH Huh Huh!!! D: Scares me like donnoe what fuck can. Tears almost drop. No I did not tear. Yes, I did, almost. No I DINT!!! I'm strong, rmb? Imagine you see dead birds lying everywhr you go. Sickening, Scary, Horror, Bullshit! Shut my trap up and eat my McSpicy! and Fries.
Leaving Tivo on, Lappo on, Phoney lying on table. And off to Buy Mac. Bouught McSpicy. Heh Heh. So Nice!
If I never drop my Kitty-Charmy-Kuromi x2 [Keys] I wont know that my Kuromi Keychain was going colourless. Some scratches on the ear and face. Her eyes are hald gone. CRIES** ='[ My Kuromi!! I WANT A KUROMI PLUSHIES PLEASE! Been eyeing on 1 for so long. Gonna get 1 when I get my pay, hopefully. After da-bao-ing Mac, walked home. But guess what I saw before I cross the road. BIRD! Dead BIRD! Holy! I was thinking of a song and AHHHHHHHH Huh Huh!!! D: Scares me like donnoe what fuck can. Tears almost drop. No I did not tear. Yes, I did, almost. No I DINT!!! I'm strong, rmb? Imagine you see dead birds lying everywhr you go. Sickening, Scary, Horror, Bullshit! Shut my trap up and eat my McSpicy! and Fries.
If only I had just one purpose of existence, too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home