Frustrated.
Its weird to see me frustrated. I mean I'm always laughing like crazy. But I still get up and feel so tense about whats going to happen in future somehow. IDK why, but this has got into me this few days. This time, its the school I may be getting into. RP. And I found out that I did not choose Mobile Business Solution in the first place. How could this be?!!??! FUCK!!! [x n-th time]. And now, I may be getting into RP. YQ said its not a good school, everyone knows that. He said its better than Private and ITE. But But But. . . . Urghs! No words can explain my feeling now la! Just feel so agitated? tensed up? Nahs, Just feel like smashing things now. And I ate Ice Cream just now. I mean 'Just' now. HAHA! It dint make me feel relax can. And WHY THE HELL TP IS SO FAR?!? If I stay near there, I cfm chop chop Da Stamp choose TP la! S'pore is not that small either huh. Someone Please take cut off the 'worry' veins for me can?
Its weird to see me frustrated. I mean I'm always laughing like crazy. But I still get up and feel so tense about whats going to happen in future somehow. IDK why, but this has got into me this few days. This time, its the school I may be getting into. RP. And I found out that I did not choose Mobile Business Solution in the first place. How could this be?!!??! FUCK!!! [x n-th time]. And now, I may be getting into RP. YQ said its not a good school, everyone knows that. He said its better than Private and ITE. But But But. . . . Urghs! No words can explain my feeling now la! Just feel so agitated? tensed up? Nahs, Just feel like smashing things now. And I ate Ice Cream just now. I mean 'Just' now. HAHA! It dint make me feel relax can. And WHY THE HELL TP IS SO FAR?!? If I stay near there, I cfm chop chop Da Stamp choose TP la! S'pore is not that small either huh. Someone Please take cut off the 'worry' veins for me can?
If there's love in me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home