Saturday, February 7, 2009

Holy!!!
Heh Heh. Out to Bugis with SiewHui just now. Thought I'd be staying home today. But woohoo, Siewhui can go out^^ Many Claps to her :D Bought alot of clothes today. 1 bag and 2 dress/top and 3 tops and 1 belt and 1 bangle and 1 cap and I guess nth more [?] HAHA! I'd never bought so many things in a single day for so long. So damn happy yaw. Cos I went out and I bought alot stuffs. Heeeeees~ I just love shopping with Girls. I detest shopping with Guys, they're always looking at their stuffs, and I'd just follow them around. KKKK! Or maybe is I never stop to look at my things. Alright, forget about that. We took damn loads of piccy, and there's more piccy in my another lappy. So I shall upload them real soon. I mean after i received all piccy and edit those I Love most.
Happy Birthday WanYing ^^
God, please forgive me. I'm so sorry and guilty for what I'd done.
I double swear across my heart that I'll never do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home