Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I thought you mean nothing to me. But when you left, I finally know that you really dont mean a thing to me. You just a normal friend that I'm closed to for that month or more. We can be friend, you said that. I'm a super nusiance when with friends, you're my friend, so I'll treat you like anyone of my clique. Calling Calling Calling to talk on phone. Heh Heh. I'll definitely think of something to make you talk on phone. HAHAHA! Just you wait. And I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!! You're included^^ I dont like talking to not-my-friend. Cause I don't like them, Irritating. Fan Wo For What ? Live your life man. I'm living mine well, so you should live your life to the fullest. Do something that is meaningful and not disturb me okays.

Alright. The reason for posting again is 'cause I saw 11.11am. HAHAHA! I'm a Freak, ya know? So What? I'm a Rockstar. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
FYI, I'm back on track to my Crazzzzzzy destination. Cause its weird that I've not been crazzy for the month. [Chris said I'm happier now. But I think its crazzier.] I dont like that. I prefer living my life crazily, jumping around like little kids, shouting out my words, making face to the camera and lying around laughing my heart out. Now I really wanna SCREAMMMM OUT LOUD!!! My head is bursting. There's lotsa disturbing thing filling up the space. I dont like that. Its killing me.

Gotta get my butt out of my house now. I'm gonna be late. And thats when I get scoldings from the E***. So toodles guys. Back at 5. Await for the Super Nice Little P to be Back YO! :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home