Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm home. And I watched InkHeart today~~ Been wanting to watch this show for quite a long time, finally someone pei me watch it. Its WaiEE!! Rmb? I said that she called me out in my previous post. YES! I acc her to MI to get her pay, and I kinda psyco her acc me watch InkHeart. HAHA! InkHeart is super nice. But I Love BrideWars more. Either I catch it with RI[KI]MOODO or with usual clique. ^^
And, know what ?!?!?! Only 8 pipo were in the theathre. This includes WaiEE and me, 2 loner, 2 idiotic guy who tsk us whn we went in, and 1 couples. -.-

This is Reon. Bet everyone know her. Cos she's my friend a.k.a SweetHeart^^ Took this pic in her daddy car yst. There's more pic coming up on the next post, or maybe the next next post. Perhaps it will meet you at the n-th term post [?]
It was my mistake, thinking that you'd be here for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home