Wednesday, February 11, 2009

InTheEnd, I upload all piccy took yst w/o the accompanion of RIKIMOODO's piccy. Cos they're on other lappy, and I'm so gan chiong la. Heh Heh. Just look at me.


Twist! Eh? Hmmmm.





Call me a Rockstar. But thats not my Name. Thats not my Name.
I'm getting more STM than last time. Now I think of something and I forget bout it when I wake up from my super short beauty sleep. And, FUCK! How can I sleep so little? And I did not check my appealing thing myself?! Its stated in the SP's webbie that we can still appeal on 9Feb before 4. HELL SHIT! I sent email to SP NP RP at 11++. %*#@#!^*((&$ Hope that they'll read my email and allow me to study yaw. I HATE NURSING! I AINT GONNA BE A NURSE! FCK the nursing course. >=[ Fed Up LA Fed Up! Heh Heh. This is a phrase used by my Primary 1 form tcher. HAHA.

I miss you yesterday. I miss you today. But not more misses for you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home