Liar Lies Later.
Uhs. I don't quite understand what's Liar Lies Later, so you can just forget about the heading. :DDD
Did not work for 4 days. Had off day on Tuesday and Thursday for this week. As for Wednesday and Friday. Heh Heh. Lied about Headache, and errrr. . . I lied about my relative admitted in Hospital. =x TOUCH WOOD** Hope no ones hurt. -.- So dint work for another 2 days. But tmr will be working. =( Anw, went out with Amo today^^ Swimming at night. Amo is Super thin de can! Unlike me, having Fats all over. @^$*&^@ I'm so 7537838529 times Happy. IDK why. Budden I'm 7537838529 times Sad. So 7537838529 - 7537838529 = 0. I'm just Normal again. Neither Happy nor Sad. But not being happy or sad makes me Sad somehow. Maybe its because I'm not Laughing!!! Give me my Laughing Pill lah! I'd not laugh for like 5735729570293 secs liaow DDD: Anw, watched Cyborg Girl online. Its senseless. I cant understand the whole thing until I think back when I finished the movie. Uhs. Dumb.
If I have you with me right now, right here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home