No Mochi.
No Mochi again. D: I'd been waiting for Mochi for the past 4 days of work. Plus today to make it 5. So unfair! No chawanmushi again. What kinda life is this ? I work till Closing for these 5 days of work, but I only ate Mochi twice, and Chawanmushi twice. Others are just SuShi. -.-
Anw, I'll update ltr. Cause my Pizza and drumplets are ready. ^^
12.17am; Update
Heh Heh. Drank my super nutritious soup, hot drumplets, big pizza. This is Life man~ Shaking my legs and enjoying food and watching P-L-MIT. I know I'm slow la, the show was like so long ago, now then I watch. haha!
Alrighttttttt. Work 2-10.30pm today. So Qiao, saw LiMin and WaiEE on bus when going to work. Heh Heh. And so Lucky that I called theem and they're still at JP when I have break. So they pei-ed me, and I pei-ed them. :DDD I Love making the wrong drink. Cause I get to drink the wrong one. HAHA! But I hate it whenever pipo never drink finish their drinks or did not eat the alow vera or oranges in the drink. It clogged up my sink can! And I hate scooping ice cream. Cause I cant eat them. >={ While washing up the glasssss, suddenly I saw PonYo in the glass. -.- And I found me laughing to myself 1 sec ltr. Cause the chef confirm order, and I heard him say ' Crab WaiSan.' ROFL. And then they kept saying NaBei everyday. Uh, nope. Not say, is shout. Shouting NaBei to each other everyday. Chef in Japanese Restaurants are weird. HAHA! No lah. NaBei or Nabe [IDK how to spell] is food. Heh Heh. There's this little boy who came again.
Pami served drinks to table A4. Put down the drinks [Orange Juice and Sprite] This little boy look kinda familiar.
BoyBoy : That one is mine. [pointing at Orange Juice]
Pami : Oh. You come again. [Oh!]
This senerio happened just the same as last Sunday can. HAHA!
After work, did closing for Bar. Homed. But before home, gotta get my Rainbow treats first. HAHAHAHA! I just Love Rainbow Ice Cream so Much!!!
Nehs, aint me in the picture. Some weird pipo paste their photo in the lift. HAHA! I'm too short to take a straighter pic. NONO! I'm not short. Just that I got shorter legs than JinZhu doesn't make me short okay. I still standing tall. :DDD
I hate Valentine.
Its the busiest day ever. I worked form 11-11.30 can! Planned to leave at 6pm, but extend till 9. Then not enough pipo, extend to 10.30. Still busy, extended to 11.30. Like finally can. Luckily got Kher Xin to help me for awhile. Thanks Kher Xin^^ She's cute ley. At first, I thought she look like RainieYang. But after awhile, I thought she look like a M'sia actress. But Finally, I know she look like Kher Xin. And yup, that's her^^ Anw, I work for only 3 days next week. Heh Heh. And all are night shift. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS! I'm the happiest person in the World now. ^^ More days of slacking. Less days of work, and thats Life. But less work means less pay. Oh-HO!!!! -.-
Its still with me.
2.02am; Update again.
Saw LiMin's blog. She say that we're Fated. Yes! We're fated, aren't we? Same class since Primary 1 till Sec 4. Although got into different class in Pri 4 and 5. HAHA! And I think I'm fated to JinZhu's more than Christine. Kept clicking into her blog instead of hers -.- Know who's the 'her' and 'hers'? Be smart. Its so clear.
I surrender. I give up. Keep trying is really useless when that someone doesn't care anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home