Tired Tired Tired!!! Although I alr know who's the mastermind [after 'pleading' WaiEE to tell me], I still wanna watch the whole show. Like so exciting now. Cause they're gonna find out the Lu Ke Ying [I suspected him when I just watch this show, I'm smart ya.] is the mastermind. HAHAHA! tmr gonna work. siannnnns ~ Can I also be a relief T'cher? Its gonna be so Cooool can. Like go schoold see see look look and of cause play play talk talk. -.-
Oya, there's this dish called Wagyu Shabu. Guess how I memorise this name. I call it Why You SaBo. Easy right. HAHA! And the name super suits the dish 'cause its very 'dangerous' to serve this dish if you're trembling, shaking, vibrating. It's damn hot and got fire. ~.~
I can't rmb how you look, cause you're in my heart, not on my mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home