Saturday, February 28, 2009

YIKES! Feeling sick all over. Thanks to Siewhui's post. Kinda interesting at first, but as you go on, it became super DISGUSTING! Such Loser should be punished serverely instead of letting off after 15days/15weeks/15months/15years in Mental Hospi' can. If I'm the Judge, I wouldn't let him go just because of his Mental Prob. I'd make him suffer twice the lady had gone thru, even thought she's dead before she's torture. Urhs. .
*Fainting*
Uhs. Faint not because of Siewhui's post actually, but 'cause of the super lack-age of sleep. So TATA! All I want for now is to have my un-disturbed Beauty Sleep. And, I won't watch any drama tmr before work. If not I'll be rushing with time like today. Super dislike it.
I know I should let it go, but I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home