Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yo Pipo!!
Little P is in the house again Yo! Piccy will come soon, but not today and not tmr and maybe it will be on tHursday Yaw! With RIKIMOODO's Piccy of cause. They're so dued. Heh Heh. Today Today Today Today, I wanna blog 'bout Today. Alright! Today, I blogged so early. I'm talking bout the previous post with Piccy with Siewhui. And yup, I went to meet Mooooo at JP and off we go to Sentosa. If you read my blog everyday or every minute or every second, you must be thinking that 'Oh! Pamela is super Siao. She's dark enough, and yet she go Sentosa like always.' Cause I went there on last Wednesday, last Friday and TODAY!!! Moooo says she today is the last time tanning. Okays, what I did for Today is, Met Moooo, off to Sentosa, Tanned, Back to Vivo.
Ya! When we're Q-ing for tram, I saw these 'confused' aunties. So I approached them with my lovely, sweet, kind, gentle, elegant, nice, classy, cute, sunshine, heartwarming and teeth-shown smile, and said 'Eh, this is where you take the train back the the mall.'
Aunty A : Oh. So here we take what colour?
Little P : Uh? What colour?
Aunty B : The train colour. What colour we take to go?
Little P : Oh. Here no colour. Only 1 will come and go. And you need the card.
Aunties : Orh. What card? [Flustered]
Aunty D : The yellow card. We tap tap that come in here that card.
Little P : Yup, the yellow card. Here you wait for the tram and get back to the Shopping Mall [Vivo].
Aunty B : The place we go to town area?
Aunty A : We will take cabby there ar?
Little P : Errrr, Yup. ^^
Aunty C : So we can go home.
Aunty A, B, D : YaY. Go Home. [Smile happily to each other.]
Little P and Mooooo : Heh Heh. Train come loh.
In train, I asked Aunty A whether they're from HK all those stuff. And she said that they went to SaBa [Should be spelled like this if I'm not wrong.] then came to SG yst. Leaving on Friday back to HK. And I told her that I want learn Canto. HAHA! She say she wannt teach me, but I told her I know a few phrases of Canto. They're so funny and kind. So I said 'Zoi Gin' when we reached Vivo.
Went to M)Phosis before meeting Clique. Shi Ting wasn't there :( IMISSHER! Shopped around and went to watched Bride Wars. Second time watching. And we smuggled my subway 6-inch into the theathre. After the show, home sweet home^^ They said that I look like some actress 'cause I wear shade and cap. HAHAHA! I'm aint no 'normal' pipo yaw. And I replied them that I'm so hip-hop Today, 'cause my top is so Big. Laugh* On bus I saw JianCai. Firstly, I forgotten his name that I asked Chris what's his name. And of cause, she don't know. Should have ask LiMin instead. -.- After Chris alight, TA-Da! His name appeared in mind. Heh Heh. 1 busstop away from his stop, LiMin's stop, WaiSan's stop, I was still playing the song game with WaiEE, I went up to sit beside him. Nehs, not trying to make friends or 'da shan' or what lah. Anw, I don't think we're friends. We have friends in common. I think he knows my name, maybe he don't [?] I'd only spoke to him once, about my dream thingy [about him having phobia of height]. We just know each other, thats all. Short Conversation of me and him.
Little P : [went up and tap tap him, and sat beside him.] Hey.
JC : [turn around.] Eh? How come you here? [Kinda shock? Happy? Laugh.]
Little P : You never see me meh?
JC : No ley. Hahaha.
Talk bout the course he got into and my appeal as sucha fck up. And he said he's learning music so don't want go music course. [He's learning Piano.]
Little P : Your fingers must be long uh? [look at his fingers as he showed me. look at my fingers.] Teach me Piano la.
JC : Don't want la. Not skilled.
Little P : [thinking : l0ls, not skilled? Excuses. -.-] L0Ls.
JC : So you go down which stop?
Little P : After yours.
JC : After mine? Where??
Little P : The turn out there, so no need cross road. ^^
I love to post about my conversation with different pipo nowadays, somehow. HAHA.
Alrights. Byes to LiMin WaiEE JianCai. They alighted. I'm on my own. Bus turned out and byebye Bus Captain. And then, homed. And ya, ALAMAK! Forgot asked if he's working. HAHAHA!
[P.S. He got Big Eyes YO! Heee Heee. ^^]
Tmr, I'm gonna miss the chance again. Cos I'm not going there.
M.B.E not more!! :(
JASSY!!! Look out for HIM la!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home