Wednesday, March 18, 2009

God Damn It ! Nail Polish is really choking.
My lungs are contracting I think. The smell of Nail Polish is really killing. Doing this 3 layers of colours is like donno how many hours la! Damn it! Especially when I can't paint the right hand well with my left hand. And I don't want to waste any stickers, so I usually draw some stupid Flowers myself, and it always turn out ugly. Thus, I draw lines yst. But not nice also. Today I'm making something like the donnoe which Country's flag. But the colours are different la. Anyhow, I'm gonna go out with the weird combination of colours on my nails. It'll be fucking irritating to paint it again. And this is the week I'll have colours on nails and I'll dress up. So appeciate when you see me. Due to work, I can't make up, can't wear clothes I like, can't do manicure all those stuff. So this week, I'm gonna enjoy my lovely holiday : D I'm having holidays just like others : D Damn miss School Life lah!
And! How come I cannnot . . . [this word here is something shot shot de. I forgotten what's the name. ~.~] Kennard's Centre Parting ? Luckily I'm not using the Dell Lappy, if not I'll have to webcam with him. HAHA!

Dear God,
If Keith is telling the truth, please bless him. [He's another liar I know.]
But if he's lying, please let him die earlier. =x
Just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home