Friday, March 6, 2009

Hey, How are you?
I'm so glad that you're alone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Coming Soon seems not bad uhs. [I WANT WATCH!!]
Heh Hehs.

Anw, I want to say that this month RIKIMOODO Day is a -_- thingy.
Pau phoned me and wake me up. Miracle uhs. Normally is I wake her up and she don't wake up can. But she did wake me up that day. So. We woke up and decided to sleep back for 10 mins. HAHA! Met Moooo and Amo at JP. Had Korean food. [Japanese food on next RIKIMOODO Day.] Well, I don't really like JaJangNoody lehs. But Kimchi is really quite nice. ^^ Shopped around. Amo and Moooo spent money. Pau spent on the Jacket. Hers is cheaper and multi-purpose than mine can. I spent 3 more bucks for my red one. Urghhs !! And if we bought ours on the same day, we could have the 60bucks voucher 'cause we would spent 60bucks in total. URGHS! Smash my Heart please ! :s So we made a lost. But nvm la. Its over alr. So, she and me went to Lavender, but I can't make my passport as we're only 6mins late. ROOOOOS! Moooo and Amo went to Work. Pau and me made a waste trip to Lavender. =[ Aftermath, we went to IKEA as planned few hours ago. We took bus. Cheaper :DDD Swimming around IKEA kiddy's area. Photo taking. YAY YAY! Had our dinner there. And Pau misplaced her phone. But luckily she got it back. Thank God. *BlinkBlink* Bought the hotdog bread for our bus journey home. Pei-ed her wait for 334 at my busstop. She missed 2 bus 'cause of me. Everytime I pei her wait for bus, she's gonna miss a lot of bus. Cause I won't let her go until we got nth to talk about or if she's really urgent. HAHA! Got home around 10++ I think. Kinda early as I've been reaching home arnd 12 due to work. So if I'm going out, I'll be home by 11. YAY! I love to be home at 11, somehow. But its weird to see that my home blackout at 11 that day. Not blackout la. Its just that my fammy are all sleeping. -_- Except my sis. She's not home. And of cause, waste no time. Start the Show ! :DDD RIKIMOODO Day just ended like this. So I'll be awaiting for the next RIKIMOODO Day yea yea :DDD
Laugh Pipo. I'll be going HKSS tmr. Whether I'll become a relief teacher depends on tmr.

What you think is what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home