Hey! I watched Coming Soon at Reon's place just now. Went over to her house after I met her at my busstop. Bought Coke and IceCream. Obviously, I'd be making Coke Float. Super nice can, and I never made any coke float or Choc Float outside Ichiban. Dangs! Ichiban. I've not been working for the past week, this week will be the same. So maybe find 1 day, I'm going to write my scedule so I can work next week. If not I'd only work for 2 half days and 1 whole days. Urrrrr! So met her, make Coke Float, on the Tivo in the MasterBedroom, On the Air-Con Insert the Dvd, Press on the Play button. Duhs! Start the show lah. Cover here Cover there. Hug this Hug that. So screammmmmmm!~ God Damn! I screamed again. Reon screamed too! I thought 2 person watch I won't have the screaming feel. But no! The feel will be lesser, of cause, but I'll still scream. And the Fly* freaking love gorging pipo's eyes. Fuck! Don't see! If not she'll kill you, won't let you die with your eyes somemore. Buuuuuum! The ending is even scarier. So don't watch. As usual, movie end, didn't cause any weird feelings ligering around my head. =D Oya, her dad came in the room at the 1st exciting part. Xue Te! On Devil wears Prada, but not watching, so using Lappy and listening songs instead. Off to have dinner with her parents at IMM's Crystal Jade. They keep telling me to stop Reon from going out with her* [Shall not say her name as it may cause misunderstanding.] And they also told me to tell Reon to study. HAHA! Seriously speaking, I wonder if they know how I sleep through the lessons during Sec 3. If they know, they might forbid me from going out with Reon [?] HAHA HAHA! Anyway, I think I'm quite a nice girl in their eyes. GOOOOOD! Her dad drove me home again. Its like 123456 times I've been on her dad's car. HAHA!
Shooooot! Crocro! Damn It! I hate Amelia! CroCro is mine! : DDD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home