Thursday, March 19, 2009

I don't understand why Pipo always say
-Well, I'm kinda lazy to blog. So let the Piccy do the talking :DDD
Know what I'm gonna say ? I'm gonna say
- No. Piccy don't talk. They don't tell others where you went, and with who. Or who you saw. What you're thinking. Are you sick all that can.
Donno what I'm talking ? Look at the piccy and guess where I went today then.


Aiya! LaoPo look taller cause she stand infront only lah.
Holy Crap! How can I still look shorted when I'm standind infront?! >=[


See! You donno right? You donno where I went. And if I don't write some caption for the 2 piccy ontop, you won't know what I'm thinking right? And you won't know that she's really taller then me.
Anyhow, if you donno who is this stupid girl who keep smiling to the camera, then too bad. [impossible for ex-/HongKahLite to not know her.] I won't tell you now. Cause you'll only find out after 2mins. So continue reading you dude.

Well, I donno what to say. And stop looking at the piccy la. I know she pretty la, can ? :DDD Met her at J.E interchange. Saw SeowTing Baddy. Damn! I can't recognise her sia! Until she came closer and I screamed to regain memory. Can I use 'regain memory' for this situation? Catch up abit, and someone called me. Its Valerie and Cheryl! Holy! Like fucking long never see them le sia. Cheryl the long lost friend. HAHA! At least Valerie is in my Msn contact, but Cheryl's not. LAME!!! Then went Bugis with MeiHua. Damn! I said her name out so fast, like only keep you [those who just happen to pass by this blog and reading this] suspense for 12345secs lah. *pout* Jalan Jalan then then then Take piccy. Got a short. Supposing to get my High-Waist skirt today, budden never. 'Cause I scared ltr wear not nice than TMD Waste Money again. Then Then Then, went WestMall meet her friend. But weird, I even followed them to the girl house. Like IDK her, then I go her house. Rot in the room, Watch TV, homed around 11.30pm.

And See again! My piccy won't tell you that I saw SeowTing Baddy and Valerie and Cheryl right? And they won't tell you that I went to the girl's house whom I just got to know today right? And you definitely won't find out that I got home at 11plus lah.
Just randomly typed out some crap. So pipo, continue to use your 'Let the piccy do the talking' if you want.

Mar 17 ; Town with Pretty Aiai :DDD



She look Kiddo here lah. Kawaii Desu!

1 Black 1 White :DDD

Before Going Out - Mar 17.



Its fucking disturbing when your friend tells you that they heard that Someone say you're steading with him/her la. Or maybe say that you're his/her ex when you don't even give a Fucking Care to him/her lor. Maybe you're close to him/her that's why he/she thought that you like him/her and you 2 are couple. Or maybe you gave them false hope w/o noticing it. Like dumbfuck lah! And you don't only hear this from 1 friend, its alot of friends telling you the same thing. Some of them are even the friends of the person, not yours initially. You'll totally Freak Out when you heard this like for 2 years luh. No no. To be exact, you heard it again after 2 years. But if the person is a Cute one, then nvm la. But, if is not a Cute one, then OMFG KMP! I won't describe the person as ugly or something worse as my English standard not High and I won't let you pipo know that I'm skilled in saying bad about someone. =x [NONO! I'm kind! I'm really kind!] Well well, I don't want to continue any longer. But I really want to let you all know that its super disgusting when you say someone is your stead when they're not. Good things don't spread, Bad things spread like rockets.
Before I end, I wanna say this. Don't be so One-sided. Approached the person you like and make things clear. Whether he/she likes you back, you have to know the truth and don't do stupid things. Make things clear and don't anyhow spread news that are un-real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home