Invited ShiTing over to my house as I won't be doing anything today. HAHA! Suppose to meet her at 10.30am, but she did not ans her phone when I called her at 10.15am. So I get back to sleep. : X heh hehs ~ Ended up, she came over at arnd 11am. But she only called me at 11++. So she waited for so long for me to ans the door. HAHA! Then we listened to ** stories online. Damn scary for some la. :S
[Watching some ** movie on channel 8 now. But is kinda funny la.]
[Watching some ** movie on channel 8 now. But is kinda funny la.]
Went downstair to chat chat chat. Than arnd 8pm she went home.
Wrong shot.
Went Jurong Village at 10 with sis and tiaosin to fish prawn. TMD sia! No prawn. Waste my time. But nvm la. Better than staying home do nth. HAHA! But now, I'm gonna watch my Mei-Chan : DDD
If you know what I want.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home