Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a Holiday, we could spent like thousands and thousands and million bucks. Serious! Million and Million spent by just the 7 of us! Well, its not a big deal lah. Cause we spent it at Indonesia! Using Rupiah. HAHAHAH! MashiMaro's [Danial Yusof] hometown. Heeeeek Heeeeeeks ~ Super fun de lah! I definitely gained weight from the trip, no doubt.



I think I should just do a short summarise about the trip as I can't rmb what happened on which day. But I don't think this will be a short one. Duhs.
On the 1st day, we all make friends. Me and Sis and XiuRu and XR's BF and Robin and BoonTee and Justin. Those are XR's friends. Check in to our Bungalow at the Resort and went to the Leisure place to play. Someone came to fetch us to town. 2 MiniMarts for our daily stuffs and KeLong for Dinner. Super nice Crab and Prawns and Tofu and Sotong and KangKong. Nice Coconuts and Avocado drinks. And nice ulcer I got on tongue. I bit myself. Criesss* Back to Bangalow watched WuLingDaDao. HJ is Super nice lah. Than nth to do. Radio on to max again. Drove Robin around the resort place as I wanted to drive and I think he got nth better to do. Its the first time driving. Although its not the real car, its the first time for me controlling both the Wheel and accelarator. I mean a bigger car. Not the Daytona or Go-Kart. Its Buggy! SUper cute de. Humps was fun only if you step hard. He was stunned for how well I drive. Others playing MahJong. Hung around the bungalow till late and zzzZZzz leaving the Radio playing at Max Volume.
2nd Day. Woke up super early for the buffet Breakfast. Saw the cute little AngMo boy, Sebastian. Rot at Bungalow and doze off while listening to radios. Chat with Robin about Music Genre and Music. All we talk about is Music. And slacking infront of the Tivo and Radios, eating and drinking. Enjoying our time. But IDK when we moved on to the Dining Table, wit BoonTee. Talking about our Job experience and the idiotic working with Robin. BT was so fortunate, he never work at all. Watch Ben10 on Tivo. XR'Bf told me to join him and BT to drive the Buggy around. They let me drive somemore. ~ Amazed by my skill of not stepping on break at all while turning corner. HAHA! Watched Campus Superstar. We're all critisizing the contestants. :x Laughing at the Aunties of the ZuFuDeJiaQi. Enjoying life once again. Justin came back and they started preparing the food. Laughter filled the whole house. Played Saboteur w/o sis as she turned in early. Nice game! Slept around 2am [Sg's time].
3rd day. Buffet Breakfast as usual. Went to the Further town to shop. The trip was extremely exciting. Imaging you're getting the sensation of the Corkscrew ride on the main road. Those hills, and sharp turn. Causing you to jump high and slam onto others while on car. Having your heart in your mouth. That's doubly fun! Time fly past so fast. The time we have to go back to the terminal reached. Thus we went back. :C I missed the Buggy! The Buggy that I drover around the Swimming Pool at the Backyard. The slackest time I've spent listening to Radios and Watching Tivo while multi-tasking with Eating and drinking. The little kid I saw crossing the road. Hoping to go back again.
I Miss Life at Bintan! =]

Piccy will be upload tmr or tmr's tmr or .. .. .. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home