Lame-ing around.
Oh. It's Sunday again! Oh! Sunday. What a good day uhs. o.o? Ehhhh. . . ?
Well, I work yst again. Saw CuiYing and Sharon and a girl whom I forgotten her name. . So. . She's a HongKahLite. *blinkblink*
Anw, most of the drinks I made was Mambo and Tyoko. Why are they ordering Mambo and Tyoko all the time?! I just don't get them[customers]. Maybe customers order this two so often than I can easily memorise the ingredients. And yes, working at Ichiban is like going to school. I mean for me only. Cause I have to memorise the name for the dish so as to take order check order serve food all that. But before I can be the waitress, I have to memorise the dish nad sushi. Oh-Ho! I even bought home my textbook [menu]. After work, went to have supper a Mos Burger alone. Tickly is working yst. :DDD And, I did not walk home as planned. Because I don't feel like walking and it's drizzling. Who knows that it may falls after 1 sec. So better not take any risks and I just don't want to walk.
I'll be napping for the next two hours and then going to play Golf with Papa at donnoe whr[?] Napping napping napping. Not sleeping. Just napping. Ehhh . . Who said that? Sounds familiar. But who said that?
Anw, is there something call Lame-ing around?
Maybe I'm too squarish? Urgs. What am I talking about ?
Lame-ing around? Squaring around? Cubing around sounds great to me.
Room of King. MoriJi :DDD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home