Wednesday, March 11, 2009



Me and The Old One :DDD
HuiYee ; QiaoXin
YOYO!!! Finally I went to HKSS. Got my Testimonial. But did not look at what TCC wrote, cause I'm not interested or something liddat. =x And school is Great. See the Canteen a.k.a Noisy Hawker Centre is Coool, but did not buy any food ~.~ Anyway, hang around at the Canteen for awhile than off we go. Lot 1 !!! Bought chicken and chicken and squid and PieKia and Yami and bubble tea to picnic in the thereathe. Chicken Cube. [inside joke] HAHAH! He's not that into you ! Kinda messy in the starting. Too many Casts. IDK who is who, and thought the some Mary appeared, but She did not, she's just another character. So lame~ Well, the show was nice. Nice ending. But we're all shivering. Feet were icy cold. Noses were numb. Geeees. FYI, I've not taken neos for ages. And now I'm gonna show you the neos we took todayyyyy : DDD

HAHA! You're Cheated. I've not scan the neo. =x
But we took this in the neoprint machine la. So coooool :DDD
I saw Slope and Luqman at arcade too. YAY! : DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home