Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No piccy No piccy. All that was taken was ugly. >=[ It seems like my make up skill was getting rusty, even though it never was good. I got this swollen left eye and yea, screwed up by a swollen eye. Ehhs . >=[ Anyhooo, went Town with sis for 2 movies, supposingly to be 3 but not a 3rd movie suit our time so. . KungFu Chef was Cooool in short. Ya, lets keep everything short today. I thought I'll be seeing the beautiful striking sun when I wake up, but its only been approximately 1 hr of napping and here I am. Talking about KungFu Chef. Yup, KungFu Chef was Cooool. Alright, lets jump to Role Models, I can't think of anything that happen in KFC. OH! KFC uhs. I want a crispy chicken. Well, Role Models is the 3rd NC16 show I watched. And I thought its NC16-ed because its NC16, unlike the previous 2 which were total crap and IDK why they're NC16. RM is another Cooool show. I said I wanna watch it w/o having the slightest idea of what is it all about, just 'cause of the advertisement poster. It was really a nice movie. Watch it, if you're over 16.
Town. HK Cafe. KFC. Shop. RM. Shop.
Its dumb to see someone working in LV wearing Geek Spec la. -.-
And YAY! No one replied my sms. Urghs! I can't f-u-c-k them cause they're my Friends, so I shall keep my mouth shut until I see them tmr. Oh-Ho! and YAY! I bought the Jacket from Veeko today. Went down to JP alone just to buy the Jacket. Sis met Catherine at Town. Blister on my toes. Raows! BianFu!!! I hate Blister. Extra care shown to my feet :DDD
OYA! Jacket. I bought the Red one. HanYu said its better to buy the Red, and I thought Yea, I got too many Black at home. But now, I'm thinking of how am I going to wear it, putting it with which short, which skirt. Or what ? Now, I'm kinda regretting buying it. So. Urghs! I hate buying things on impulse. I set my eyes on that something and buy it w/o thinking of how am I going to wear it or what. If the price is right, yea! I'll buy it. I'm gonna wear it on Friday, definitely chopchop, if its hot that day then too bad. Anw, I'm was dot dot D when I finally bought it on the sales price. If its not on sale but the price is the price I bought it, i won't buy it. Am I nuts? Or what? FYI, dot dot D = :D. I know why there're shopaholic in this world, so when the movie start showing, I'll watch it.
And, BANZAI!!! I finished blogging. Its a short post uhs.

I saw Amy at JP. Its really nice to see any of my ex-classmate la. dot dot D.


Its a Great Day w/o you. BS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home