Sadded. I thought I'd be fired today, but I got a little bit of nagging instead. Well, I'll start from the beginning.
Met HanYu to go JP to get my heels : DDD Walk walk, saw WaiEE : DDD Walk walk, get my shirt. Walk walk, visit Peggy. Walk walk, see Ice Cream Phone. OH MAN! Super cute la! Seems like everyone's holding an Ice Cream phone lor. So HanYu and I are still thinking of sticking to our plan or buy another one. haissss ~ Why isn't there any flip phone ?!?! huh! I want a flip phone ! As long as its cute, a Flip will do. ^^
Late for work. 10mins late. Everyone's asking why I did not turn up for thurs work. RAWRS! Saw the scedule for next week, no my name. ~.~ Manager told me to look for her after work. So I thought I'd be fired. Than I'm like so happy, but tired. I thought I can get fired and then find a new job. I even washed the cups with SOAP which I don't usually does at Ichiban. : x Ichiban is way too tiring. But no ! She just nagged about calling if I'm not working. And know what? I had always been thinking of why others broke glasses but I did not. So today, I broke 1. 1 only! How come ? But heng la, only 1. Oya, the little boy who drink orange juice came again. But this time, he sat at C4 not A3.
I'm not working for this week. So ask me out :DDD
Met HanYu to go JP to get my heels : DDD Walk walk, saw WaiEE : DDD Walk walk, get my shirt. Walk walk, visit Peggy. Walk walk, see Ice Cream Phone. OH MAN! Super cute la! Seems like everyone's holding an Ice Cream phone lor. So HanYu and I are still thinking of sticking to our plan or buy another one. haissss ~ Why isn't there any flip phone ?!?! huh! I want a flip phone ! As long as its cute, a Flip will do. ^^
Late for work. 10mins late. Everyone's asking why I did not turn up for thurs work. RAWRS! Saw the scedule for next week, no my name. ~.~ Manager told me to look for her after work. So I thought I'd be fired. Than I'm like so happy, but tired. I thought I can get fired and then find a new job. I even washed the cups with SOAP which I don't usually does at Ichiban. : x Ichiban is way too tiring. But no ! She just nagged about calling if I'm not working. And know what? I had always been thinking of why others broke glasses but I did not. So today, I broke 1. 1 only! How come ? But heng la, only 1. Oya, the little boy who drink orange juice came again. But this time, he sat at C4 not A3.
I'm not working for this week. So ask me out :DDD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home