Sunday, March 8, 2009



Went to ST's busstop to surprise her. A lousy surprise with a Cute Shin Chan mini and only Me. -.- Gotten LiMin to inform me when they're reaching so I can light the candle. But I sort of can't hear my phone ring. So . . was slow la. ::x HAHA! Anyhoo, we talked a while till 0000 than went home. They went Zoo and NS for today. I didn't go. Cause no money. ::C Pathetic.
And I'm having this weird feeling recently, somehow. I feel that I'm Old-ing. Oh-Ho! I don't want to be Old la. It feels so YEE-HEE! Yucky.
Anyway, though my clique all have nice features, I think they're getting prettier as time goes by. Based on the money they spent on clothes all that, they should be pretty. Happy for them. BanZai! I got no money, so that explains my look la. Saddening.
Am I Cheating? : C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home