Monday, March 23, 2009


YongXiang a.k.a Ben10
Sky - Ben10 - Me - Aston
Me Lazy to upload all piccy, so all these will do.
Went M'sia to attend my Cuz's wedding. First time attending wedding in M'sia. HA PPY! I was babysitting Ben1o. Feeding him and playing with him with Sis and Sky. Aston is very noisy when he's High, that's why we never play with him. HAHAH! Babysitting isn't an easy job. You'll get pinched for no reason, got hit for no reason, just because they like it. Ben10 claw got my arm, and AHHHHH! BianFu LA! Criesss**
So people sang on stage, so funny. And know what ?! Some sing those song that are so emo or sad la. Like 'A thousand reason for being sad' etc. Like Funny only. HAHA! Anyway, I got nothing much to say about the dinner. But I got thing to say about the kids.
Can you guess the looks of their dad ? Definitely a No. They totally don't look like their dad la. The Dad got Tattoo all over and look fierce. But I only never see Sky's dad smile. Aston's dad is my cuz, Ben10's dad is funny. The video below got his dad, so see for yourself. HAHA!

BBQ Day :DDD



Un-edited. Full Length. Un-Cut. Sky and Ben10 singing the 4.30pm song. So cute lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home