Monday, April 6, 2009

As promised, these are some of the piccy took at Bintan. Deleted quite a number of them and IDK why I did it. Duh-uh~ Anw, I really have fun at Bintan :D

The man purposely made the huge fire for me to take piccy :D
FYI, he's only frying eggs. Hahas.
I'm only 1/3 of the height, still tall la.


Our dinner prepared by XiuRu, her BF, Robin and BoonTee.

This is CaiHuai. Justin's GF. :D
She's angry that Justin denied the fact that they're together for so long.
HAHAHAHAHA!
And then, we have our LightStick Dinner ! Romantic Desu!











I don't just pose with the Buggy. I did drive it around at the top speed, the top speed is like not very fast. It can't move fast like real car lah. :Z


I dropped it and have a crack. -_-

Q-ing for Ayam Panggang.
Meaing the chicken knock off from work ?
I was like ermmmm. . Pang gang chicken? HAHA!
But damn! Its delicious lah.
Ayam Panggang .
RIKIMOODO DAY! But only RIKIDO turned up. :C





And somehow I miss Chocolate!


Look what he did to my slipper when she came on the first day.
Now she's gone back, :C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home