Monday, April 13, 2009

BANZAI ! BANZAI ! BANZAI !
Little Flower has got a school now. Got rid of the school-less dangling days. OMEDETTO!!!
Pau and HangU are Happy for me. Cause they always say that I keep on slacking and lalala, and they were definitely worried for me lah, maybe? So they were happy :D
Gonna inform like more people that I got into same sch as them.
And I have to cut fats!!!
But the bad thing is.. .. ..






Is there Handsome guy in my course ? Will I be stress over the workload? Can I make new friends? Will my new friends be nice, friendly, happy, kind, outgoing like me ? Will they dislike me because I'm fat ? Will they boycott me? What if they all speak fluent English, and I reply them in Singlish?
But most importantly, will I enjoy my life in SP?






Troublesssssssssss overflowing~




I didn't see him today. Specially went there hoping that I could catch a glimspe of him, but noooooo~! Sadded D: But kinda happy cause I MET EESHAN! Loveeeeeeeees :D Met her sis and Reon too :D Lovesssssss ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home