Saturday, April 11, 2009

Countless quiz done again. Seems like I'm spending my time on quizzes nowadays -.-






And my crush's name starts with J! :S
DUH! I thought its W ?!



Anyway, RIKIMOODO finally went out together. SL finally made an appearance. And its the first time ever that RIKIMOODO went out on not-RIKIMOODO-Day. But SL left earlier. Not much fun until RIKIDO were on bus back to JE.
We're all saying that we won't spent a single cents on train, but it turn out the opposite way.
Once we reached Bugis, we spent. How many lappy pouch we got, how many handphone pouch we got, how many bag we got. [Just 1 bag, mine :D ]
Oya, I got a mini mascara and eyeliner from a Q&A from Lancome. HappyHappy :D
Bottling things up is seriously a sin. If you don't say out, God can't help you. :D
Will RIKIMOODO still exist 2 months later ?


Hopeless for everything. Am I thinking negative-ly ?



WOW YIPEE :D




Gonna rest now. Watched Alone on Tivo alone. Got myself frightened so much that I don't dare to go to the toilet. So TaTa. Goodnights guys.



Kinda reluctant going celebrate cuz's bday tmr. Relatives will be asking questions that'll DEFINITELY bring my mood down.
If they have zipper on their mouth, I'd definitely oblige to zipped it up for them :D










One last thing before I sleep. . . . .




Wow YiPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ ! ~ ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home