IDK what to blog about but I wanna blog. Nothing much happen today as Melly was not working today. Only Bunny was there to talk to me as Jordan never work today also. So we're kinda boreddd ~ The only fun time is mixing drink sneakily and drinking sake. HAHA!
Anyhoo, Melly was wrong about the F Math thing. She thought I'd be studying Further Math but what I'd be studying is Fundermental Math. Same thingy, F Math. HAHA!
Oya! That fucking Cheena Ball is so dense! IDK what she did, but I just don't like her. No one likes her. She's an Asshole. Hope that I won't see her in school. But bad for Bunny, she's his Senior, so maybe they'll meet bump into each other easily ?
Anyhoo, Melly was wrong about the F Math thing. She thought I'd be studying Further Math but what I'd be studying is Fundermental Math. Same thingy, F Math. HAHA!
Oya! That fucking Cheena Ball is so dense! IDK what she did, but I just don't like her. No one likes her. She's an Asshole. Hope that I won't see her in school. But bad for Bunny, she's his Senior, so maybe they'll meet bump into each other easily ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home