I'd never blog like so EARLY!
And, out with Elaine that Bitch last night was fun!
Being the only 2 that scream in Cinema was definitely irritating for others.
But who cares.
AND! Shinjuku Incident is damn fucking nice lah.
Will watch Unborn next week if I got the cash :D
Sunday. . . Should i go ?
Money and Parents~
Mama was fed up because of me.
I don't think she'll want me out for like all the time?
Saturday . . . How ?
RIKIMOODO Day. I think should really ask them come.
And don't go out. :(
This gonna be a Bad month!
And, out with Elaine that Bitch last night was fun!
Being the only 2 that scream in Cinema was definitely irritating for others.
But who cares.
AND! Shinjuku Incident is damn fucking nice lah.
Will watch Unborn next week if I got the cash :D
Sunday. . . Should i go ?
Money and Parents~
Mama was fed up because of me.
I don't think she'll want me out for like all the time?
Saturday . . . How ?
RIKIMOODO Day. I think should really ask them come.
And don't go out. :(
This gonna be a Bad month!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home