Oh! So sad. I can't sleep.
Didn't manage to make myself tired from the trip to Marina Barrage. :C
Turning and tossing from 11++ till now, I finally give up trying to sleep and come online.
HAHA!
Anyway, won't be meeting Cheryl tmr as the tortise JunLiang offered to bring me to my class.
At first I thought I'll be loner finding my class as ST told me that Cheryl's class is far from mine. -.-
Thus, I asked JL what time he start school. Too bad, 1 hour later than me. But after awhile he called and say he want bring me go find my class as he going school early for Mac with friends. And since he's bringing me to find my class, I don't have to wake up so early to meet Cheryl to search for our school. YAY! And will be meeting ST at my busstop early in the morning :D
Oya, that stupid JL keep saying that I make use for him to bring me find class. But no lor, I'm giving him a chance to see my classmates. HAHA! So hope that I won't be late for lesson tmr beys ~
I FINALLY SHOWED ELAINE WHO IS WOW YAY! XD
Papa agreed to lemme buy Lappy on June. I was expecting him to tell me use my sis Lappy like forever to save money lor! But nooo~ He asked for my opinion. WooHoos ~ Cheeeerrs Daddy :D
But sadly, I'll have to wait till next month than can change phone. :C Its not that I don't like my phone, I just want a New Phone, thats all. Why am I talking so much ?! DUH! And why my 'Cookie Jar' so slowwwww one sia ?!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home