School was Boring.
Monday; April20 - First Day of School.
Waited for JunLiang that stupid TORTISE so loooooooong ~ He sent me to my class, and know what?! My class is located near the MRT Station and I thought it would be so fucking farrr can. Should I know its near, I wouldn't wait for him to bring me there. And the Joke of the day issssss .. .. .. I was the last to reach, and I was the 6th one. DUMB RIGHT! Only we 6 person, 3guys 3girls. But at the next lesson, more joined our class as they were in the wrong class. haha. But it doesn't matters, 'cause our class have not more than 15 students and most of them are Myanmar-ist. Can imagine how pathetic it is ? Made a friend, Beanice a.k.a Bean cause only click to her. P.S. I don't like another girl, Joanna, she's super irritating. Anyway, Bean and I learnt a few Myanmar's greeting from a guy call Tatko/Tako. School was boring. __
Oya, I felt so popular in the school. HAH! Cause I kept seeing friends in school and Bean said this to me 'You alr hello to alot pipo liao' HAHA.
Tuesday, April21 - Second Day.
Went to school at the wrong time. Never look at the time-table carefully. It was stated that we don't have lesson at 8 for this week, but I even rushed to school by 8am. No, I reached a slightly later. HAHA! And I even thought of the reason for being late. The M'sia Jungle one. XD Saw Joanna, thus we went to find the next class. We thought it starts at 9am. But it starts at 10am. I wonder what happen to our eyes lah. Keep seeing the wrong time. Anyway, slept for 1 hour in that classroom as the Air-Con was super Power. XD Lunched break. Saw MINGFENG! OH MAN! His Fishball eyes :D Saw XuYuanMing and Christine and Kelsey. Christine came over to chat with me. And then, I saw JianCai. Haha. I saw him yst, but I forgot his name until I asked ST than I rmb :D Ermmmmm, the most exciting part isn't meeting all of them lah. The most exciting part was I actually thought of this Malay guy, Fadhil, my primary school classmate, this morning when I wake up. And he is in 1 of my Practical Class! OH MAN! Its like so QIAO lah! I just thought of him this morning and I saw him. HAHA! And practical was FUN! Ended lesson, met Christine and homed. Saw YuXuan on bus. So long never see him, he's grown taller. *blinkblink*
Hope that tmr will be fun. :D
And who got JianCai's no. ar ?
Monday; April20 - First Day of School.
Waited for JunLiang that stupid TORTISE so loooooooong ~ He sent me to my class, and know what?! My class is located near the MRT Station and I thought it would be so fucking farrr can. Should I know its near, I wouldn't wait for him to bring me there. And the Joke of the day issssss .. .. .. I was the last to reach, and I was the 6th one. DUMB RIGHT! Only we 6 person, 3guys 3girls. But at the next lesson, more joined our class as they were in the wrong class. haha. But it doesn't matters, 'cause our class have not more than 15 students and most of them are Myanmar-ist. Can imagine how pathetic it is ? Made a friend, Beanice a.k.a Bean cause only click to her. P.S. I don't like another girl, Joanna, she's super irritating. Anyway, Bean and I learnt a few Myanmar's greeting from a guy call Tatko/Tako. School was boring. __
Oya, I felt so popular in the school. HAH! Cause I kept seeing friends in school and Bean said this to me 'You alr hello to alot pipo liao' HAHA.
Tuesday, April21 - Second Day.
Went to school at the wrong time. Never look at the time-table carefully. It was stated that we don't have lesson at 8 for this week, but I even rushed to school by 8am. No, I reached a slightly later. HAHA! And I even thought of the reason for being late. The M'sia Jungle one. XD Saw Joanna, thus we went to find the next class. We thought it starts at 9am. But it starts at 10am. I wonder what happen to our eyes lah. Keep seeing the wrong time. Anyway, slept for 1 hour in that classroom as the Air-Con was super Power. XD Lunched break. Saw MINGFENG! OH MAN! His Fishball eyes :D Saw XuYuanMing and Christine and Kelsey. Christine came over to chat with me. And then, I saw JianCai. Haha. I saw him yst, but I forgot his name until I asked ST than I rmb :D Ermmmmm, the most exciting part isn't meeting all of them lah. The most exciting part was I actually thought of this Malay guy, Fadhil, my primary school classmate, this morning when I wake up. And he is in 1 of my Practical Class! OH MAN! Its like so QIAO lah! I just thought of him this morning and I saw him. HAHA! And practical was FUN! Ended lesson, met Christine and homed. Saw YuXuan on bus. So long never see him, he's grown taller. *blinkblink*
Hope that tmr will be fun. :D
And who got JianCai's no. ar ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home