Well, Changed my Blogskin and do away my Blogsongs.
Done with the Closet, gotta move on to my drawers now.
Gotta finish tidying up my place before the sky turn dark.
But first, I'll have to eat something, Famished for the moment as I did not have my Breakfast.

Swatted the Flies.

Dead on Tissue.

My New Wallet :D
Didn't want to change my wallet, but Kuromi was very loose alr. :C
Anyway, I Love this Wallet :D

Name: BruiseLee
Done with the Closet, gotta move on to my drawers now.
Gotta finish tidying up my place before the sky turn dark.
But first, I'll have to eat something, Famished for the moment as I did not have my Breakfast.
Watching some dumb movie at Library.

Swatted the Flies.

Dead on Tissue.

My New Wallet :D
Didn't want to change my wallet, but Kuromi was very loose alr. :C
Anyway, I Love this Wallet :D

Name: BruiseLee
Age: 3days.
Found: At Donno whose Lesson.
Its Getting Bigger and Bigger. Fuck!
Wonder whr I get BruiseLee on my leg.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home