Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quizzes.

3.50am;

You are very sweet and cheerful person. People love to be around you. And you are always looking out for others best interest. You may however neglect your own personal need to put others first. And you can get hurt really easily. Let things go and you will be happier.



I don't put others first, for sure. I don't think I get hurt easily uhs. I laugh my way out.
And I found out this today. I'd still tensed up when I see the word 'Frog' or see/hear anything related to Frog. :Z






3.10am;


Suddenly I'm Annie, suddenly I'm Claire. But I prefer to be called LittleFlower/Pamela/Suzanne.
[Suzanne sounds like Susan, thus I Love it :D]
My Hippy Name is Happy Journey. The one who loves me name starts with N. My soulmate name starts with A.
Kept re-doing the same quiz : Who will I marry?
A Neighbour - Someone who knows me.
Mom's Friend's Kid - Shy sensative guy, like me. o.o?!
A Friend - Someone with great sense of humor
Did it for the fourth time, Neighbour again. -_-''




2.46am;


Black Truth.


Almost like a white lie, but not quite. You're not telling the whole story. You're giving a portion of the truth...not good.



This is trueeeee ~ So true :x




2.42am;




You are a postitve, happy-go-lucky person who always has some laughter inside and a light to shine on those in need of some joy. Any problem that falls your way you will walk thru with your head held high and a smile on your face. Let the world know who you are from your kind and considerate actions.



I'm Optimist[?] How come? I think negatively. o.o? HAHA! I got pissed by nothing while working just now. How can I be Optimist. Nvm, 'cause I'm always laughing.


2.07am;


Well i reckon you can be a bit shy at first but once you get to be known your all bright and bubbly and bring a nice warm feeling around the group, as you are the kindest one in the group who always cares about anyone and sticks by anyone always, you are truly loyal to your friends which makes you so great you would go well with Mr. Tickle.


With this 5 words/phrase, I'm gonna form a sentence about me :D
The kindest LittleFlower who always care and sticks by anyone is so great and bubbly.
Does this make sense? Definitely Maybe. Depends on what different pipo thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home