WOW YIPEE!
PamElaine spent 7.15Hours in KBox yst! Whoooo~ We suppose to leave at 7 but we stayed until 9++ as no one chased us away. HAHA! And we sing like 12345678 english songs! Its like so nice lah! Cause we don't listen to chinese songs now, so we donno how to sing in chinese. HAHA! Anw, we did sing chinese songs. Those very old songs. We left reluctantly as our bladder almost burst. Sadded.
Ate the mini fish&chips and chilled at Mcafe. :D
We even decide the names for my future boyfriends.
Arnold Benji Carl Desmond Elias Fabien Gordon HenryJ Kenny Lenny Mcdonald NigelBarker OldChangKee Ryan Standley WoW YaY Zack.
[Still deciding names for letter I/P/Q/T/U/V/X/Y.]
Like Woohoo lah. So nice. :D
Elaine was like so tired, and I keep irritating her with Wow Yay thingy. XD
I Love Wow Yay! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It'd be nice if there's really WowYipee.
After 2weeks++ break, I finally gonna show my face at Ichiban again :D
Don't really feel like working, but for the sake for buying Milk Tea Pearl, I'll go.
:D
PamElaine spent 7.15Hours in KBox yst! Whoooo~ We suppose to leave at 7 but we stayed until 9++ as no one chased us away. HAHA! And we sing like 12345678 english songs! Its like so nice lah! Cause we don't listen to chinese songs now, so we donno how to sing in chinese. HAHA! Anw, we did sing chinese songs. Those very old songs. We left reluctantly as our bladder almost burst. Sadded.
Ate the mini fish&chips and chilled at Mcafe. :D
We even decide the names for my future boyfriends.
Arnold Benji Carl Desmond Elias Fabien Gordon Henry
[Still deciding names for letter I/P/Q/T/U/V/X/Y.]
Like Woohoo lah. So nice. :D
Elaine was like so tired, and I keep irritating her with Wow Yay thingy. XD
I Love Wow Yay! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It'd be nice if there's really WowYipee.
After 2weeks++ break, I finally gonna show my face at Ichiban again :D
Don't really feel like working, but for the sake for buying Milk Tea Pearl, I'll go.
:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home