Sunday, May 10, 2009

-.-

Sunday is Sunday. The Best day to stay home. To sleep to eat to rot. So I'm at home. :D
Stressed about the upcoming training on May22. __ I guesssssss I can go there die liaow =x
The email is making me so sick now. *cries*


Some overdue piccy. More to come.
[If I can't interpret what my pic says, that only mean 1 thing. IDK what I'm doing.]

See the Hamster on my head ?
Stand up, look straight. :D

I can hold the sky when it drops. XD
Yous.




To Yangster and Dave :
1 - I watched the news that day then I know that MasSelamat got caught. So I not sure when he got caught.
2 - M'sia and Johor is the same thing. Johor is part of M'sia. Johor is near Woodland Custom.
3 - I am talking in Blog. But is typing out the post. XD
4 - Mas Selamat was caught! YAY!


Seriously, I feeeeeeeel so scared about the May22. :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home