Saturday, May 23, 2009

Golf in the Morning :D

SawadiCa :D
Just got home from TheCathay :D
Met Arvin and MengYang at Dover and trained down to Clarke Quay for our training. Melly said that the Senior are unfriendly :S Scare me. When we reached, we do warm up first. As usual, I'm dizzy because of the warm up. I just can't do the warm up and then have to stop :C I rested for almost 30mins ~ Woohoos ~ While the others continue practising the technics ~ FYI, the seniors only look unfriendly :D One of them, ZhiHua, even went to buy PANADOL for me! I thought he's going to take from somewhere in the room but end up he went for so long. 'Cause he went to buy :D I paired up with a guy 'Pork Chop' from there as others alr have partners -.- He slided like so hard lah! Painful! After that I paired with ZhiHua :D Not pain :D He's better :D Cause he talked to me. I approached this guy, YiFang. He's my PRIMARY 1-3 CLASSMATE! OMG! No wonder look so familiar sia! I think he's only faking that he can recognise me -.- Took the attendance and went to pack up :D Another senior who look most DAO de asked how am I for the second timeeees ~ :D Went Central for dinner at Subway. Caught ANGELS AND DEMONS at the Cathay :D I lOve it lehs :D Show ended at 12 -.- No 502 !! Bus-ed to Clementi and changed bus to JE :D MengYang the kind soul pei-ed me wait for bus. Homeeeeed ~
I LOVE HOME! :D
I gonna die next week again :C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home