Thursday, May 7, 2009

CCA.

Hey pipo ~ I went for the CCA Showcase again today. And it was Fully Not Pack. HAHAHA! Unlike yst, like the water cannot flow through. Mountain head Sea head [Its a chinese idioms. Try figure it out :D ] I'm in for 4 Clubs :D



1 - Premiers ~~ I wonder what is it. But I wrote my name down with ST as the girl brought us Lollipop. -.- We're so easily bribed. =x WS LM Chris wrote their names down afterwards. WS was kinda cheated by me. I kept nudging her to write her name =x
[I want to go for the NDP!]


2 - Photography. I thought we all have to buy those very PROFESSIONAL Cam and very very very EXPENSIVE Lens. Me very poor, can't afford all that lah. But after the Year3 guy talked to us, we know that we don't really have to buy all this lah. So can lah. Today go join :D Since WS ST LM Chris and Me want a same CCA. Anw, I just want to have the same CCA with 1 of them can liaos. HAHA.
[I'm in the same club as Pau and Laine! But too bad, different school.]


3 - Food Connoiseur. Yst WS joke joke say want join, and we really did join it. Haha. It was Dave idea. He told Bean and me to join tgt. So initially is we 4 pipo joining. Budden I kinda nudge WS to join also, and she was tempted with what the boy said. Thus, ST LM Chris joined too.
[I will grow fats everytime I go for lunch.]


4 - Welll welll welll. . . I shan't say what I joined yst. 'Cause everyone was shocked. Totally stunned!
MengYang Gavo Arvin were like 'OMG! You SERIOUS AR?! Don't bluff lah!'
ST WS said 'Can't believe you're joining it lah! Not your style lehs .. ~'
As for Chris, she said 'Oh. I think its too tough.' [I think she said someting like this?]
Pau and Mooo confirm will say something liddat too.
And Mooo will cfm add something like 'Later hor, you become ... ... ... ' and then she will joke about how weird is it that I joined the club and what stupid things I'll do.
I think only AMO won't be shocked for the news beys ~ Hahahas :D
At last, I signed up for it with Melly and her friend, JiaYan. [JiaYan = not how we pronounce hkss-JiaYan] MengYang and Arvin walk walk awhile and they signed up also! They were the 99 and 100 respectively. haha! I wonder what's mine. Definitely very infront of them. :D
[I'll do hard for it. I paid for it. I'll have a nice attendence.]




Saw ChongChay. He's on bus, I'm at busstop. He took the same bus as WOWYAY took yst. :D
And TCC tried to search for the source of the sound in bus. -.-
First was SeeTohCheeWai :D AutoCad. I understand how to do. And I did everything fast fast. 'Cause my com is the only com that wasn't freeze by STCW. He's Great! Funny guy. Gave him my Biscuit - Collon.
Breaktime with Bean only.
F-Math Lectures with Bean and Jeffery and Michael only. Others weren't there. -.- SlantFringe was cute as usual. But we skipped the his Tutorial part. Bean's bad. Met up with ST then with WS they all for the CCA thingy :D Lot 1 with ST. She bought a DOMO bag as I like it. We decided to change bag once 2weeks. But too bad lah, she wanted to buy mature type de so she can change with Chris also, but I like the DOMO and we can't find others liaow. Sad for Chris, she's too mature for the DOMO bag. Hahahas ! =x No offence :D Just that Chris don't suit childish stuffs. :D Homed at 10. Saw Grace :D Chocolate came by tonight. Grown up a lil, but still a dog. Anw, its cute :D





Get up early tmr to meet REON for breakfast :D
I think I saw the XuJ**How today. Forgot his name. Its the 9th time! Oh man! D:



I SAW MEI-CHAN AND KAMI NO SHIZUKU 'S DVD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home