Eating Apple dreaming of Apple's. :D
I WANT A MACBOOK and ITOUCH! PERIOD! :D
Never really like it until I saw RYAN using it. And when I browse around all brand Laptops and found that I LIKE NONE OF THOSE! I want a whole white one, but other brands that have white are all so bulky, gigantic, weighing tonns. Mac is the only brand with whole white and is light. Compare to others, its like a feather :D Damn! I LOVE IT! I think I told AMO that I don't like Mac previously. [She told me that when I tell her I want Macbook.] Haha! Anw, I WANT MACBOOK! And I want Apple's. Have the urge to buy anything that has to do with Apple. =x Shall work harder for my Apple's product :D Comon' Gimme my schedule for Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thurday Friday Saturday Sunday! =x I'm not that crazy lah. Will work hard, but not so hard :D Not working for the next week, but I'll definitely give schedule for the following week :D
SinYee from my workplace is seriously a dumbass lur. She told Melly that she's from NTU which made Melly and My jaws dropped, touching the ground. Oh please lah, if you're from NTU, would you not understand simple english, like 'Look out for the pram' ? Would you not know how to pronounce my name properly? [FYI, she said something like 'Tatalur' ] WTF? We won't blame you for not having IQ, but you don't seems to have EQ uhs. I'm not you maid, so don't talk like I'm working under you. In fact, you're MY JUNIOR. Its you who left your scarf at VIP seats, not me. For what you gimme the 'Oh- Go get it for me' looks?! Hur? Fuck you lah. You're working, not relaxing. I don't serve you hot ocha and say 'Enjoy'. If you don't know anything about your station, asked! Don't look at us like you're expecting us to do it for you. Dumbfuck. We'll be kind to answer your doubt if you asked politely. We don't owed you anything. _l_
Never really like it until I saw RYAN using it. And when I browse around all brand Laptops and found that I LIKE NONE OF THOSE! I want a whole white one, but other brands that have white are all so bulky, gigantic, weighing tonns. Mac is the only brand with whole white and is light. Compare to others, its like a feather :D Damn! I LOVE IT! I think I told AMO that I don't like Mac previously. [She told me that when I tell her I want Macbook.] Haha! Anw, I WANT MACBOOK! And I want Apple's. Have the urge to buy anything that has to do with Apple. =x Shall work harder for my Apple's product :D Comon' Gimme my schedule for Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thurday Friday Saturday Sunday! =x I'm not that crazy lah. Will work hard, but not so hard :D Not working for the next week, but I'll definitely give schedule for the following week :D
SinYee from my workplace is seriously a dumbass lur. She told Melly that she's from NTU which made Melly and My jaws dropped, touching the ground. Oh please lah, if you're from NTU, would you not understand simple english, like 'Look out for the pram' ? Would you not know how to pronounce my name properly? [FYI, she said something like 'Tatalur' ] WTF? We won't blame you for not having IQ, but you don't seems to have EQ uhs. I'm not you maid, so don't talk like I'm working under you. In fact, you're MY JUNIOR. Its you who left your scarf at VIP seats, not me. For what you gimme the 'Oh- Go get it for me' looks?! Hur? Fuck you lah. You're working, not relaxing. I don't serve you hot ocha and say 'Enjoy'. If you don't know anything about your station, asked! Don't look at us like you're expecting us to do it for you. Dumbfuck. We'll be kind to answer your doubt if you asked politely. We don't owed you anything. _l_

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home