Little Flower is boring again.
Woohoo~ Its Sunday again. And I haven't configure my sis laptop yet. What a great excuse for not bringing it tmr. :D
How many dreams can you dream in 16hours of sleep?
Its 3 !!! or is it 4?
w.ever. I slept for 16 hours but I'm still lazying around my sofa area. -.-
Maybe I should come up with some creative ideas for my sketches, and sketch them out. In case I lose my memory tmr or I have no time.
:D
Tmr will be another Great day as I won't allow anything to ruin it :D
How many dreams can you dream in 16hours of sleep?
Its 3 !!! or is it 4?
w.ever. I slept for 16 hours but I'm still lazying around my sofa area. -.-
Maybe I should come up with some creative ideas for my sketches, and sketch them out. In case I lose my memory tmr or I have no time.
:D
Tmr will be another Great day as I won't allow anything to ruin it :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home