Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little Flower went to work. :D
When was the last time she work? 2 weeks ago. For such pathetic 4 hours only.
Nvm, Flower worked for 8 hours today :D


Working was fine until I saw 2 missed call - Bean and Fabian. Return call to Bean only :D Than, 1 hour++ later, I broke 3 glasses -.- Lack of sleep is seriously a NoNo for employees. zzZ Before I broke the glass, something hilarious happened. Some kinda hideous act that you do in the bathroom. I went out to the front to sent drinks, and when the curtains opened, the first thing I saw was. . . . .
This AngMo Digging his nose with his tiny finger! OMFG! I was like -.- and then I walked away disgusted. It was when I tell PoiYing about it then I laughed like mad dog. =x
Knocked off at 9.30pm :D
Applaused to MingZhi for helping me with this and that before he knock off :D
Told Melly about the plot me and Bean set for J :X
Everyone's seems to know about it lahs. =x
Will be working from 10-3pm tmr :D





Happy 18th Birthday EE Shan :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home