Saturday, May 2, 2009

Feel like vomiting blood.

To those who want to buy LG Secret:
Don't buy it. It really is a Lousy phone. L-O-U-S-Y!
Bought it for less then 1 week and I've changed the battery for 3times!
Everytime, I charged it for more than 2 hours. The battery still went flat.
Should I pump in some air ? >=[
Will sell it and get the phone I've waited for so so so long !
:D




Gan really so Steady sia. Told him to go Jusco today as I'll be there. And I really saw him there! Ah-Ha! Unlike Jeffery and Joanna. Didn't see them there. Cheat my feeling only. Shall scold them on monday. *blinkblink*
[Just killed a Mosquito. Third attempt = Successful.]
When we go M'sia, the jam was super long! More then 1 hour. But we still reached there. Lunched at Kenny Roger. Shopped around and I saw the heels that I regretted for not buying it during January. But still, no size. : Dinner at Pizza Hut. Then homed. With big big big bags of food. XD
What I can say about M'sia is, They're really so slow lah. Be it a Malay or Chinese. They're really so slow. Like pig lah. =x There's this Pig Flu spreading now and we'll have to bring 'thermometer' to school. -.- I just told DK who that hkss pipo will have to take temperature and we don't have to. Like Buuuuum ~ -.-
[Pig Flu = Swine Flu.]


Anyway, Life is Great because LittleFlower is Kind :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home